This is an exciting climbing frame for children with lots of energy to burn. It has a macrocarpa deck 1500mm high off the ground, a 2100mm high climbing wall at one end, and a 2100 high net at the other. The only way to get to the top is to climb up!
- Requires level ground to site it on.
- 2600 x 1500 deep. Top handrail 2300 high.
- Frame fully braced — cementing not necessary.
- Frame ex 100 x 100 tanalised pine, climbing wall 18mm tanalised ply, deck 50mm thick macrocarpa, bolted together with 12mm hot dip galvanised bolts.
- Kitset is easily assembled by two people (takes about half a day)
- An optional slide adds about 3.5m to width of frame.
- Optional monkey bars adds about 2.4m to width of frame and sits at handrail height of 2.3m.
- Kitset — $1850
- Delivery and installation (Climbing frame only, Auckland only) — $100 Climbing frame with slide
- Slide — $2910.00
- Monkey bars — 3640
- Monkey bars and slide — $4700
7am—11pm · Phone: (09) 816 8915 · Mobile: 021 139 9001